Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
Chord Strategy Inc.
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- You will perform much research, data cleaning, and writing.
- Critical to survival in this disruptive age.
- Taking on both analyst and story teller roles.
- This role is a client facing role where you will be working for our Fortune 500 client to deliver actionable marketing insights.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- 1+ years of IT or related business experience.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
$45 - $50 an hour
- Experience in the development of complex data queries and processes using various tools and technologies.
- Experience in detailed data analysis.
Compest Solutions Inc.
$50 - $70 an hour
- Data modelling tools such SAP Power designer and Erwin.
- Idea of trade and banking.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Our telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for Junior Data Analysts on contract to work on a customer data validation and research project.
- Contract Duration: 1 year and 6 months to start.
- Job Description: The Group Disability Department manages approximately 19,000 active Long Term Disability (LTD)…
Activation Laboratories Ltd.
- Strong skills in analytical chemistry and excel.
- Strong computer skills, must be well versed in excel.
- Day shift, full time, overtime and or/week-end may be…
S M Software Solutions Inc.
- The Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) Project is a business transformation project with a vision: “Timely access to information that drives decision making”.
- Mandatory Skills: * Capital Market Domain Experience, regulatory constraints and experience in delivering regulatory projects (MiFID II, SFTR, SDRE (EMIR, CFTC,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.