Customer Services Manager jobs in Oakville, ON
You refined by:
Seasonal Sales Associate (undo)
Sunglass Hut (Sherway Gardens)
$14 an hour
- Customer service and/or retail experience.
- Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales potential.
- Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an…
- Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- This includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers and assist their needs.
- Provide solid product knowledge to our customers.
- Discounts on hats and apparel.
- Deliver the DAVIDsTEA experience through stellar customer service.
- Attentive to customer needs, questions and feedback.
- Open to learning and growing.
Reiss London - YORKDALE MALL (HUDSON BAY)
- Communicate appropriately with customers, team members and managers, employees from other companies and departments; escalate any customer concerns or employee…
$14 an hour
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying world-class service standards.
- Reports to the General, or Associate Manager.
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.