Customer Services Manager jobs in Oakville, ON
You refined by:
Compass Group Canada (undo)
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Think you have what it takes to be our Catering Sales Manager?
- Why work with Eurest Dining?
$15 an hour
- This position requires a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced, physically demanding and patient centric customer service oriented…
$14 an hour
- To provide consistent, optimum customer service.
- Essentials of Customer Service at all times;
- To promote friendly and professional customer service at all times…
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information onto your manager.
- To maximize all opportunities through customer service techniques and adherence to…
- This position will report directly to the Food Service Manager.
- Strong guest service skills and commitment to providing outstanding service is essential for the…
- Able to communicate with managers, customers, and other employees.
- Previous experience in the food service environment an asset.
- Oversees catering services for all scheduled facility functions.
- Ensures dietary employees perform pre-start up inspections on all equipment designated as …
- We are the leading foodservice and support services company.
- We serve millions of customers each year and generate nearly $2 billion in revenue.
$14 - $18 an hour
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with managers, other employees, and customers.
- What you need to do.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Facilities management, building operation and maintenance, business and office services, customer service centre, janitorial services, logistics and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.