Customer Service Representative $30,600 jobs
- Inform customers of our products (logistics).
- Code all customer RMAs with necessary fields.
- Your focus will be on the customer needs after sales.
- Replace other Field Service Representatives at other paper mills where ABB provides maintenance services.
- Reporting to the Service Manager for the province of…
- Based in Quebec City and reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Sensor Assembler, night shift, supports the business unit in achieving the production…
- Promote excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Communicate and report to customers.
- Complete credit analysis and determine credit limits…
- Proven ability to lead, consult, and influence others while maintaining a focus on customer service.
- You will support the development of expert services in…
- Communicating engineering designs and processes to internal stakeholders and actively contributing in design reviews and customer project meetings.
- Collaborating with business leaders, Talent Partners, HR business partners (HRBPs), and third-party event/marketing agencies to support a range of recruitment…
- Ensure that design activities affecting the quality of products or services are properly defined and controlled.
- Conduct project, process and supplier audits.
- Serve as single point of contact for local (national) trade compliance authorities and country management (respectively lead local business management) in…
- Track promised customer ship dates.
- Manage customer accounts including orders, quotes, and expedites from order intake to delivery.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.