Customer Service Coordinator jobs
- Develop and nurture ongoing relationship with existing customers.
- You are the ideal HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR if:
- Bureau Veritas Canada is looking for a.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with a professional demeanor and attitude.
- The Human Resources Coordinator will play a significant role in…
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication.
- Pension Plan (with Company match).
- Good problem-solving skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, conflict management; information gathering skills; and customer service skills.
- Also, the HR Coordinator will support direct operations by providing recruitment services and assistance in health and safety initiatives as well as benefits.
- Highly efficient administrator and coordinator, with a customer service approach.
- The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of…
Catholic Social Services
- Catholic Social Services is currently recruiting for a Full-Time 40 hour per week Human Resources Coordinator, located in Edmonton, Alberta.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Always uphold the highest standard of internal and external customer service, including responding quickly to inquiries and work assignments.
$43,000 - $53,000 a year
- Must be service oriented and have excellent customer service skills; in this role your employees are your customers.
- Assists with event planning and management.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.