Customer Service $92,100 jobs in Concord, ON
- Field Service Edge - CLOUD-L3 (Mandatory).
- Key skills required for the job are:
- Worked on at least 4 Click Development or Implementation Projects in a capacity…
$96,900 - $128,110 a year
- Providing editorial services during development of corporate communications materials.
- Fluency in French that meets Ontario Public Service (OPS) standards would…
- Strong experience and business acumen in the financial services industry, products, and regulatory environment.
- Learn more at our International Careers website.
- In depth knowledge of typical Service Provider IP/Ethernet service offerings.
- Work closely with Engineering colleagues, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to…
- Further, the CDO will embody excellence in customer service, commitment to high quality communications and stakeholder engagement.
- You will be providing Integration/CC (Configuration Control)/MW (middleware) professional guidance and coaching to project management and development teams and…
$139,700 - $158,751 a year
- Strong verbal communication is required to resolve issues, customer complaints and public inquiries as well as facilitate working groups and process…
- Individuals with people management responsibility should be matched to Project (Client Services) Mgmt (2872-2876).
- May work at client site from time to time.
- Connect the dots across solutions, services, and sales and marketing to create campaigns and programs that link brand and demand.
- What working at EY offers.
- You must have customer service skills necessary to modify communication, tone, and presentation to defuse crisis situations with internal and external customers…
$60,000 - $150,000 a year
- Service indusrty experience: 1+ Years (Preferred).
- Sales and customer care related experience: 2 years (Preferred).
- What you need to join the cause: *.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our overall workflow, services and customer experience aligns with the needs of this customers base.
$140,000 a year
- A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills.
- Advise and explain to customers on work performed.
- An annual shoe allowance of $150.
$50.00 - $50.01 an hour
- KLDiscovery is looking for Licensed Lawyers for multiple upcoming litigation document review projects in Toronto.
- Please read the details below.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Post secondary education or relevant experience and success in Customer Service operations account…
Roto-Rooter Plumbing, Drains, Cleanup and Restoration
$65,000 - $150,000 a year
- Strong communication, customer service and team-working skills.
- We are seeking a Drain Service Supervisor that is experienced in residential or commercial drain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.