Customer Service $90,300 jobs in Concord, ON
$130,000 a year
- TalentWorld is recruiting a Manager, Compensation, Benefits & Pension Administration in Toronto for a 12 month contract for one of its clients in the Public…
- Since BGIS is the market leader in outsourced Real Estate Management services, business solution needs tend to arise from acquisitions, mergers, client process…
- This framework will enable Digital Banking to measure quality of service, customer effort and customer advocacy across digital touchpoints, as well as the share…
- We are looking for a front-end web developer to join our busy and dynamic team in our Richmond Hill, Toronto office.
- Who are we looking for: -.
- Experience with SAP data services, data migration, data quality, & leading ETC practices.
- Individual must have significant business acumen, an ability to…
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when dealing with patients, colleagues and volunteers and other members of the community and public.
- Previous experience in the securities and/or financial services industry.
- Build executive dashboards, customer reports, and product reports.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when dealing with patients, colleagues, volunteers and other members of the community and public.
- Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation,…
$48.44 - $52.65 an hour
- Ensures services provided meet Regional customer service standards.
- Participates in the intake process for Early Intervention Services (EIS) and Therapy…
- Experience in Dynamics CRM Integrated customer portal and ADX Studio.
- O Azure – Azure Logic apps – Azure SQL Server - Azure Service bus.
$50.00 - $50.01 an hour
- KLDiscovery is looking for Licensed Lawyers for multiple upcoming litigation document review projects in Toronto.
- Please read the details below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.