Customer Service $90,300 jobs in Concord, ON
$50.00 - $50.01 an hour
- KLDiscovery is looking for Licensed Lawyers for multiple upcoming litigation document review projects in Toronto.
- Please read the details below.
$95,597 - $112,320 a year
- Establishes service standards and clear expectations related to customer service delivery.
- Considerable experience in large-scale project management in the…
$41.82 - $49.19 an hour
- Demonstrates commitment to customer service.
- Monitors equipment, ensuring service and HARP testing compliance.
- Liaises with CCO, CAR and OAR as needed.
- Helps teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through process, product or service improvements.
- What can you bring to TD?
- You have a strong customer orientation.
- Responsible for leading your projects from launch to successful implementation in production &/or In service solution.
$73,400 - $108,000 a year
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Explain repair estimate information to the customer.
- Collaborate with developers and the product owner to explore issues and resolve problems.
- Provide second-tier support for troubleshooting client inquiries.
- Reporting to the Manager, Professional Services.
- Available to assist on evenings and weekends during customer cut-over windows.
- Have you heard of BlueCat?
- Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- Position: Women in Capital Markets STEM Summer Internship.
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on technical matters.
- At least 5 years of experience in:
- Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing…
$130,000 a year
- TalentWorld is recruiting a Manager, Compensation, Benefits & Pension Administration in Toronto for a 12 month contract for one of its clients in the Public…
- Must have 5 or more years of experience across varied customers and industries, with Enterprise implementations of Salesforce, particularly Service Cloud.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.