Customer Service $90,300 jobs in Concord, ON
- Leverages deep consumer and product expertise, and use of key marketing levers to effectively position and differentiate Scotiabank’s products and services…
- Helping drive business growth and developing end-to-end customer insights.
- Ability to interpret digital analytics, metrics, voice of the customer research…
- Research visual design and communication strategies in the financial services sector and perform competitive audits pertinent to specific design or business…
- At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers” we have Members, and Members get deals on the hottest brands and shots at VIP experiences, double award-winning…
$53.40 - $58.49 an hour
- Mentors, leads, coordinates and motivates other professional and support staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of planning services.
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Skilled in customer service, communication and presentations, you can work effectively with clients, service providers, the general public and/or staff to…
$47.11 - $51.19 an hour
- Ensures that services provided meet Regional customer service standards.
- Coordinates documentation, including developing and updating standard operating and…
$45.47 - $49.82 an hour
- Toronto Water, Customer & Technical Support.
- Well-developed business acumen to establish and maintain effective consulting relationships with clients and…
- This framework will enable Digital Banking to measure quality of service, customer effort and customer advocacy across digital touchpoints, as well as the share…
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and…
$50 - $60 an hour
- Reads and interprets customer service orders, repair tickets, technical (i.e., mechanical, electrical, digital) drawings, maps, blueprints, diagrams, etc.).
$46 an hour
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills.
- Senior Procurement Specialist - Provincial Government Agency located on subway line in Toronto.
- Ideally, this same high in-depth knowledge and experience of internal functions (i.e., Sales Resources, Business Planning, Marketing and Customer Service).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.