Customer Service $90,000 jobs in Coquitlam, BC
- You will do so with a clear eye to customer experience, ensuring that our existing and future customers are likely to recommend TELUS to future customers.
- Initiate post sales activities to ensure services sold are providing ongoing customer benefits, provide additional training to new customers.
- Support Customers First initiatives by aligning partner support coverage with TELUS sales and customer requirements, sales training and sales rallies, customer…
- Familiarity with call centre operations, customer service delivery and digital transformation.
- This role sits at the center of TELUS Customer Service Excellence…
- Having experience in service development and/or customer experience and operations.
- We believe in leveraging technology to deliver a better service experience…
- You will partner with senior leaders and stakeholders to drive key strategic and transformational initiatives to ensure TELUS is #1 in customer service.
- At TELUS, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences.
- Our Consumer Hardware team researches, ideates, designs,…
- Strong competence in reviewing, understanding and, in concert with legal services, drafting all forms of real estate contracts and agreements.
- Work with Product and Customer Marketing to execute new product introduction with excellence.
- Working at the intersection of technology, business and customer…
- Our core business is the delivery of fully integrated Human Resources, Payroll and Payroll related services, Employee Contact Centre and Application Management…
Be the first to see new Customer Service $90,000 jobs in Coquitlam, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.