Customer Service $58,000 jobs in Concord, ON
ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills, comfortable acting as an ambassador of ErinoakKids;
- We are currently seeking talented individuals to fill the…
- Continuously improve our customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal…
- Deliver quality patient care and excellent customer service.
- Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
- Liaises with store managers, head office, warehouses and suppliers to resolve customer issues.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, ability to…
$29.42 - $39.23 an hour
- Reporting to the Manager, Food Services, the Event Co-ordinator, Food Services will be responsible for co-ordination and booking a variety of food service…
- Work collaboratively with our accounting department on pricing, interacting with equipment management on collateral evaluations, and providing general customer…
- Customer and client centered approach to delivery excellent service, clinically and administratively.
- Experience providing services to third party payers…
- This may include commissioning customer equipment.
- The term "facilities" includes all IESO buildings, grounds and properties, and the assets and services…
- A positive, professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills will allow you to assist our members and their guests with the highest levels of customer…
QuickCan Lumping Service Inc
$20 - $50 an hour
- We maintain an extensive customer list.
- Our customers have very busy container schedules.
- Is a large-scale lumper service that is established all across Canada.
- I.e. engineering, marketing, customer service, manufacturing, accounting, planning/materials, and quality.
- Monitors and expedites purchased materials to ensure…
- Join the Flynn Family and experience the Flynn Way.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Proven and exceptional customer service skills.
- Distribute credit notes with corresponding supporting documents as requested by customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We’re building more than aircraft. We’re building futures.