Customer Service $58,000 jobs in Concord, ON
- Services approximately 37,000 Commercial/Corporate clients.
- Experience in leading customer focused teams.
- Responsible for teams that can have direct customer…
- Scotiabank’s Information Security & Control (IS&C)’s Enterprise Advisory Services is responsible for providing advisory services to business lines, subsidiaries…
- Financial Services (Planning/Forecasting/Budgeting) and Technology acumen (AI, Robotics, Automation, Infrastructure, Architecture).
- At least 3 years of related experience in the financial services industry, preferably with a compliance, and/or risk management function;
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by taking responsibility for and ensuring ongoing service, including updates to the loans, accounts, products and…
- Experience in Critical Incident Management, Security, Law Enforcement, Financial Services, Dispatching, Call Centre, Customer Service or Information Technology…
- The appetite and drive to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellence customer service.
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and…
- The incumbent will be leading a team of Senior Managers with overall responsibility for building a fulfillment & operations capability supporting Cloud (Google …
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Providing direction, guidance and support to the Manager, Client Services as required, through coaching and…
- Perform investigations on service impacts and identify security control issues.
- Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.