Customer Service $58,000 jobs in Concord, ON
- I.e. engineering, marketing, customer service, manufacturing, accounting, planning/materials, and quality.
- Monitors and expedites purchased materials to ensure…
- Identification and implementation of exclusive contact and service experiences for customers, based on extensive knowledge of individual customer needs and…
- Continuously improve our customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal…
- Spearhead programs, policies and service delivery that supports the operations Collaborate with HR Centres of Excellence and Service Centre to create…
- Ideally, this same high in-depth knowledge and experience of internal functions (i.e., Sales Resources, Business Planning, Marketing and Customer Service).
$83,481 a year
- Medicine by Design harnesses the exceptional expertise at the University of Toronto and its affiliated hospitals at the convergence of physical and life…
- Provide high level of customer service to prospective merchants, sales reps and internal company employees.
- Reporting to the Manager, Credit Underwriting, the…
- Deliver quality patient care and excellent customer service.
- Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and critical-thinking skills required.
- Approximately 3 months or until the previous incumbent returns.
- Our services result in positive outcomes and value to our clients and customers.
- Three (3) years’ experience required in the provision of acute rehabilitation…
- Complete month end revenue and commodity accrual and associated analysis.
- Assist in the Accounts receivable and invoicing review and posting.
- For users requiring Teletypewriter (TTY) Services, please contact us using the TTY service:
- If you have strong communication and organizational skills and…
Select Medical Connections
$45 - $63 an hour
- Select Medical Connections is a Canadian owned and operated nurse placement agency based in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- Free Travel to and from your assignment.
$6,000 a month
- High customer service skills - client service-oriented.
- We’ll leverage and unlock what makes our clients brand special to ensure they stand out, making sales…
- Strong client /customer service orientation.
- You will operate as a trusted advisor, working very closely with the Sr.
- Manage interactions with external vendors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We’re building more than aircraft. We’re building futures.