Customer Service $50,000 jobs in Aldergrove, BC
- Have demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Office Administrator leads by example, coaches, mentors and trains the…
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union.
- Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
- Are you an assistant like no other?
$4,466 a month
- Ability to provide customer service in a large complex organization, with a well-developed knowledge of the value and use of the web and other communication…
Vertuu Design Inc.
$40,000 - $65,000 a year
- This person will be responsible for providing customer service and supporting the Outside Sales Team by maintain relationships with our existing customer base…
$60,000 - $150,000 a year
- A heartfelt commitment to customer service.
- Delivering both excellence through a quality job and a great experience for our customers.
- … Maximize long term relationships with our customers through the implementation of BBY Programs, ensure that we are "amazing" when responding to customer…
- Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is an asset, enrolled as an Apprentice or certified Journeyman in the Heavy Duty Equipment…
Berezan Liquor Stores
- Seek and recommend ways to improve customer service.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is personal yet efficient.
- We are a 24/7- 365 service provider.
- The qualified applicant will be required to work within the service team in order to become familiar with our team, our…
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous related experience in a senior living community, long-term care facility or customer service…
Tri Tech Information Systems
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Customer service is your passion and you love challenges.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a client service or administrative role.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Our employees are outgoing, detail-oriented, efficient, and have great customer service skills.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and customer service skills and be able to handle heavy telephone…
$44,389 - $61,097 a year
- Surrey Pretrial Service Centre, Surrey.
- We welcome applicants with related work experience in law enforcement, security or experience in construction, customer…
RMC Ready Mix Ltd
$25 - $30 an hour
- Promote and enhance customer relations.
- This requirement includes working with Operation and QC Managers to help increase the customer satisfaction, and by…
- We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 21 laboratories and service over 19 million patients each year.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
CSA Transportation is a highly professional transportation organization operating 10 terminals in Canada and USA.