Customer Service $40,000 jobs in Aldergrove, BC
Local Bartending School
$25 - $30 an hour
- WE URGENTLY NEED an experienced and driven bartenders who always strive to perfect cocktail recipes and create engaging customer experiences alongside a…
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Build and develop professional relationships with customers;
- Follow up on orders and answer phone;
- As an Omni-Channel Specialist you will strive to create an amazing customer experience through understanding customer needs, processing customer transactions…
- OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-time Car Wash Associate at OpenRoad Toyota Abbotsford.
- Create an exceptional customer experience through both the service provided and the visual merchandising of the product for sale.
- As the Department Manager for Merchandise and Inventory, you’ll ensure that the store runs smoothly—from head to tail.
- The primary function of the Department Manager (DM) Sales Floor is to manage the sales floor.
- This includes supervising and training associates, managing…
- Part-Time Shift(s): Monday-Friday between 7:30am-5pm.
- Working as Part-Time Sales Support, you must have a strong interest in sales and enjoy working in a fast…
$100,000 a year
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/mentorship program.
- Make 10+ contacts per day.
- Temporary position to cover a l eave of absence.
- To manage resources of the Cosmetic department in order to maximize and achieve sales targets.
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
Inspired HR on behalf of leading manufacturing company
- Our client is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to manage the back end sales support of new orders, ensuring that they are accurately inputted and…
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience.
- The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize demands, while providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Support Technician - Inbound Customer - Call Center Department, Abbotsford, BC.
- Working with our in-house developed and managed software POS systems.
- You’ll be responsible for driving the success of field marketing programs for Phantom Screens within our distributor network and act as first point of contact…
Paz Fuels Ltd.
$20 an hour
- You will be responsible for receiving, prepping and executing our quality food program that is the basis of the experience we share with our guests.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.