Customer Service $20,400 jobs in Concord, ON
$23.14 - $26.03 an hour
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player with excellent communication, critical thinking and…
- Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- What about all of these?
$17 - $20 an hour
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm for Nanoleaf products to new and current customers.
- Answer customer questions and suggest specific product purchases to meet…
- Strong customer service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills.
- The Bilingual Facilities Services Coordinator provides customer service and front…
- Updating customer information in system as necessary;
- GUIDING SOLUTIONS IN THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
- A c c o u n t i n g C l e r k.
- Setup of all new employees;
$29.47 - $32.03 an hour
- Ensures that services provided meet Regional customer service standards.
- Assists the Registered Dental Hygienist with screening, referral and follow-up programs…
- The successful candidate will provide services to assist in scanning and filling documentation.
- OFFICE CLERK (Temporary Full-Time) – Extendicare Corporate…
- You are a team player with excellent communication, critical thinking and customer service skills.
- The hospital has capacity to grow a number of programs and…
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to all customers.
- As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded colleagues, customers,…
- Ensure efficient delivery of high quality and cost effective service.
- Proactively and professionally provide administrative assistance to assist the IA(s) in…
$35,000 a year
- Calling all customer service professionals!
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of customer service experience.
- Starting at $35,000 per year.
- Consistently executes world class customer service.
- Sales Specialists, Customer Service Reps, Merchandisers & Geek Squad Technicians!
- What you have to Offer.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all stages of order and service.
- Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for your next exciting opportunity?
Be the first to see new Customer Service $20,400 jobs in Concord, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Where the world’s best and brightest administrative and sales support professionals find just the right fit.