Customer Service $20,400 jobs in Concord, ON
University Health Network
- Our services result in positive outcomes and value to our clients and customers.
- Three (3) years’ experience required in the provision of acute rehabilitation…
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The CLERICAL ASSISTANT II utilizes judgment and/or decision-making in the provision of the…
- University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Youth Outreach Coordinator (Research Clerk) in our Youth…
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Office operations (issuing work orders for housekeeping and maintenance, requisitioning office supplies, keys…
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Utilizing knowledge of medical terminology and moderately advanced functions to provide word processing…
- Assisting in telephone calls and customer service;
- As an integral member of the Genetics laboratory the Laboratory Technician III will perform a variety of…
- Exceptional organizational skills and customer relations.
- Client service oriented, with the ability to effectively work with diversity and appreciate that…
- Strong interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Performing activities relating to the maintenance and operation of Outpatient Pharmacy services;
- Maintain a client focused and customer service environment;
- Communicate effectively with referral sources, ensuring excellent customer service;
- Effective interprofessional skills including negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service orientation.
- Exposure to chronic pain populations an asset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.