Customer Service $20,000 jobs in Saint-leonard, QC
- Coordinates Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) services including but not limited to counselling, legal, financial, and nutritional services both…
- Demonstrated success delivering seamless customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and manage service requests and document reported…
- 1 to 4 years’ experience within mental health or customer service related field.
- Ability to provide seamless service delivery and to facilitate the development…
- Deliver EFAP services including confidential counselling, case management, and direct clinical services.
- Provide afterhours crisis calls services.
- ? Exhibits positive service behaviours to both internal and external stakeholders.
- ? Knowledge of the mental health and addictions services and treatment.
- Exceptional customer service delivery skills.
- Initial contact with clients to facilitate the setup of Homewood Health clinical services.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.