Customer Service jobs
- Basic Computer Skills, including common software tools (Microsoft Office products).
- Assisting with the implementation of required changes (e.g. policy, process,…
- Working knowledge of Financial Statements and credit analysis.
- Credit related tasks: (a) Contact clients for financial reporting and spread Financial Statements…
- You will define customer experiences and journeys, create strong partnerships, and drive towards simpler processes.
- Using discretion and problem solving to own the client experience.
- Our advanced training program, in combination with your skills and experiences, arm you with…
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and changes in revenue streams, issue reports, reports and conduct due diligence research as needed.
- A strategic mindset to develop personalized financial strategies including day-to-day banking, investments and borrowing solutions.
- The appetite and drive to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellence customer service.
- Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help…
- Working knowledge of PC skills using common software tools to access and communicate within the bank (Microsoft Access/Word/Excel & Lotus Notes).
- The position is primarily nonphysical with intermittent periods of sitting or standing.
- The incumbent may have to move materials such as: files, trays, computer…
- As a Trust Officer working in a Scotia Wealth Management office, you are a trusted and experienced relationship manager supporting the company's strategy and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.