Customer Service jobs in Niagara, ON
Vision Performance Group Inc.
- Valid driver's license, own vehicle, insurance, clean driving record and must be insurable and bondable.
- Must be physically fit- ability to lift 35lbs.
Harvest Barn Niagara
- Maintaining a clean cash and coffee area.
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Type: Part-time with potential for full-time.
- Checking out our guests at the register.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and…
Shaw Festival Theatre
- CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS INCLUDING EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
- Commencing April – October 2020 full time hours (35 hrs).
- Presents proper image to the public in accordance with Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (i.e. clean appearance, approved uniform, name badge).
- Complying with cash management policy at all times.
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Partner with store management to execute action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all store operational activities;
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness both in the stock room and on the selling floor.
Ya Ya & Co
- Demonstrate how new product can mix with the existing stock and previous purchases.
- Maximize personal sales consistently and build lasting customer…
- Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching.
- Accommodations for applicants, including applicants with disabilities, are available in all aspects of the Company’s selection and recruitment process, upon…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.