Customer Service jobs in Niagara, ON
You refined by:
$17 an hour
- Un accès internet haut debit auquel vous pouvez vous connecter (non satellite, non sans-fil).
- Une passion pour le service à la clientèle.
- Develop and promote management tools which would allow for anticipating technical information and material needs to respect construction costs and schedules.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains yearly practice membership with provincial…
- Acts as a role model by providing exemplary customer service using Laura Canada’s customer service standards.
- Assists Store Manager in ensuring proper execution…
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must.
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.