Sort by: relevance -
Customer Service jobs in Kingston, ON
$20.01 - $21.58 an hour
- Experience performing carpentry, painting and masonry tasks and using various hand and power tools.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
$18.34 - $21.58 an hour
- Excellent customer service, organizational and sales skills.
- Customer service or banking experience would be an asset.
- Monday to Saturday, 18-24 hours per week.
- Execution – A focused and self-motivated individual who acts with a sense of urgency and delivers on time and within budget, by dealing effectively with…
- SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today…
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Helping complete priority cleaning list each day.
- Duties will include lifting boxes, organizing product, general cleaning, customer service, etc.
- Athletic Locker is bringing our great sales event to Queens…
- An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, ancestry, colour, place…
Greenshield Pest Control Inc
- Proven record of exemplary customer service.
- Greenshield Pest Control provides these specialized services to residential, commercial, industrial, and…
- Assesses and adjusts own priorities based on daily operational requirements, unit goals for resolutions times and / or impact to customer experience with ITS.
$22.35 - $26.52 an hour
- Possess valid First Aid & CPR certification, maintained at the employee’s expense;
- Must possess valid Personal Training certification, to be maintained at the…
James Reids Towing Ltd
- Must confirm all details with customers that information is correct (addresses, vehicle info, breakdown info, etc…).
- Training provided to the right candidate.
Greater Napanee, ON
$14 an hour
- You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor.
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet.
- Leverage our product to tell stories.
- You have a valid 'G' driver’s license.
- Retail Customer Service Representative- Full Time, Ottawa, Ontario.
- If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please…
$15.40 an hour
- In this role you will assist inbound callers with information about online orders, product questions, registries, and other customer service-related concerns.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Indigo is the world’s first cultural department store — a physical and digital place inspired by and filled with books, ideas, beautifully designed products, and the creative people who make it happen