Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
- Adhere to the Food Safe principles and internal guidelines of beverage preparation and workplace safety guidelines.
- Be caring, be engaged and be fresh!
$24.64 - $26.78 an hour
- Ability to successfully attend and obtain a Food Handling Certificate.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a community Adult Day Program, or in similar community…
$37.42 - $40.67 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Early…
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store.
- Maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment;
- You are 7-Eleven to our customer.
Peter & Paul's Gifts
- Customer service with respect to offering suggestions on gift ideas, add on sells, dealing with customers concerns and tracking packages for customers.
- We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement,…
$15.50 an hour
- Provide live goods merchandising services to retail locations across Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.
- We provide you with a strategic merchandising plan for…
$16 - $19 an hour
- This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes and other products up to 130 lbs, sometimes up and down stairs.
- Organize, straighten and clean shelves.
- They will continue our legacy of excellent customer service and maintain/merchandise product displays at the Warehouse…
- We are seeking full-time and part-time Warehouse Stockroom personnel to join our William Ashley team to continue our legacy of excellent customer service and to…
$15.20 - $17.60 an hour
- Customer Service, Call Center Customer Service.
- In this role you will primarily be responsible for coordinating with bus drivers, parents and the school board…
$21 an hour
- Previous experience in customer service positions.
- Collect on past due accounts.
- Previous experience performing B2B collections calls.
- The CSA is also responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Where the world’s best and brightest administrative and sales support professionals find just the right fit.