Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
Markham, ON (undo)
Spectrum Catering (GTA) Inc
$17 - $18 an hour
- Job site clean up may include sweeping, cleaning, garbage removal, organizing, deliveries etc..
- Valid G licence and comfortable driving a company van.
Venture (Venture Computers of Canada Inc.)
- A valid Ontario driver’s license.
- With over 30 years in IT market experience, we've partnered with clients to customize IT solutions in financial, retail,…
- Provide exceptional customer service to every family we serve.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge or experience of the aquatic industry and experience in…
$35,000 - $38,000 a year
- G license is a must.
- Assisting the warehouse team to help move and organize boxes in the warehouse (up to 60 lbs).
- A non-micro managing environment.
GoPlace Club Inc.
$28 an hour
- It prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, family status, sexual orientation, and any other…
- Requires a valid driver's license and as applicable, a minimum level of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy for positions utilizing personal vehicles while…
- Manage the customer relationship by prospecting for new customers, developing assigned accounts and meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is preferred.
- We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market…
Ecco Shoes Markville
- ⦁ Valid driver’s license is an asset.
- We are the only major shoe company to own and operate our own production and retail facilities.
$40,000 a year
- Provide support through inbound calls and online tools.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred).
Pacific Smoke International Inc.
- Provide exceptional inbound/outbound customer service to callers in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Other works assigned by Manager.
$14 an hour
- Handle inbound and outbound calls of existing customers.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Provide customers with positive experience.
Circuit Tech INC
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies.
- With responsible department and, or customer service…
- Customer service: 2 years (Required).
- Following up with customers and clients to deliver the best customer experience.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
$35,000 - $39,000 a year
- Collecting and accurately documenting information from merchants, while using effective problem solving techniques to provide consistent first response to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.