Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
Markham, ON (undo)
$35,000 - $39,000 a year
- Collecting and accurately documenting information from merchants, while using effective problem solving techniques to provide consistent first response to…
Pacific Smoke International Inc.
- Provide exceptional inbound/outbound customer service to callers in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Inbound / Outbound call center environment:
- Following up with customers and clients to deliver the best customer experience.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.).
Circuit Tech INC
- With responsible department and, or customer service manager, follow up with customers.
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company…
MTFX Foreign Exchange - PayMyTuition
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- You have a track record of excellent client service and relationship skills.
- Account Management*- Develop and execute a strategic plan for each customer account…
Ferris Wheel Press
$20 - $24 an hour
- Inventory counting and forecasting stock levels to ensure minimum stock quantities are maintained.
- Responding to customer services inquiries and providing…
Hilton Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
$14.89 - $15.39 an hour
- Setup and teardown of the food and beverage stations;
- Ensuring proper stock of all items;
- The candidate must aim to provide the ultimate in service and courtesy…
$74,607 - $106,782 a year
- The mandate of this role is achieved through the development, implementation and planning of key quality improvement strategies including the collection and…
Opta Information Intelligence Corp.
- Opta Information Intelligence provides its insurance and corporate clients with tools and information to help manage and authenticate risk information, in turn…
$27.06 - $32.32 an hour
- Demonstrated commitment to a healthy and safe workplace for self and others (staff, patients, families, etc.).
- What you bring to MSH:
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Improving the efficiency of the workflow by documenting standard operating procedures and utilizing project management tools like Asana and Trello.
Northville Rehabilitation Centre
- The candidate will also be responsible for working with insurance companies for patients who have been involved in motor vehicle collisions.
$14 - $16 an hour
- Perform an array of functions which include receiving, processing incoming materials and incoming kits from customers, picking and filling job orders from stock…
$14 an hour
- The ideal candidate will be organized, knowledgeable and passionate about customer service, food, wine, and cocktails.
- MUST be Smart Serve Certified.
Showcare Event Solutions
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Housing Coordinators are expected to build trusted partnerships with contracted hotels and their clients through effective communication and assuming their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.