You refined by:
Markham, ON (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
Toronto Lube Service
$17.50 an hour
- Co-ordinate information between customers, sales and shipping teams.
- Toronto Lube Service is a well-established Distributor of Industrial Lubricants and…
- You have strong people skills—you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining…
- Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
$17 - $20 an hour
- Setting up the demonstration area and maintaining a clean and professional space.
- THIS IS A TEMPORARY, PART-TIME POSITION.
- 1 Yorktech Dr Markham, ON L6G 1A6.
- Keeps up to date with beauty and fashion news and trends, celebrity product/brand endorsements (beauty bloggers, brand e-commerce sites) to help drive a…
- Is currently seeking a Part-Time Front Desk Concierge Security Guard at one of our condominium sites located in Markham, ON area.
- The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Data entry for managing real-time Sales databases reporting & management via CRM (Salesforce, SFDC, Oracle or other) tools.
- 3 years of Inside Sales experience.
- Strong, stable drive to hit goals and help others.
- Confident interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to build relationship.
- Possession of a valid driver's license is an asset.
- Responsible for overall Store and equipment maintenance and compliance for PS fleet, using FOS fleet…
- Be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through the meticulous detailing of each vehicle to ensure every client receives a positive…
Viceroy Houses Ltd. (Port Hope)
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (reports, presentations, invoices,…
- Ability to deal effectively with the students and certified Drive Clean Staff with tact and diplomacy in person and via phone.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers.
$44,250 - $46,250 a year
- Allstate will provide training and licensing exam prep to obtain the General Level One (Alberta) and Other than Life, OTL (Ontario) License for successful…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Has been providing exceptional service to customers in Ontario since 1987.
- We are looking for a Customer Service Manager.
- This is a full-time position.
- We are currently looking for an Inbound Customer Support Agent to join our team!
- To help our customers succeed, by offering high quality marketing materials…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.