Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
Staples Canada (undo)
- Accountable for signing in/out and logging in/out of own till when required.
- Follows proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders,…
- Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and…
- Maintains company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Continuously evaluate communication tools employed and improve communication effectiveness by recommend changes based on advances in technology, industry trends…
- Support merchandising strategy and maximize sales potential by utilizing website merchandising tools to drive SKU attach – including but not exclusive to; Cross…
- Applies and champions relationship selling practices and principles by understanding how the client’s project will be used and makes recommendations that add…
- Actively build and connect to networks through social media channels Be a brand ambassador for the working and learning company, both in store and within the…
- Own and nurture the customer experience.
- Oversee loss prevention procedures and drive compliance.
- We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request,…
- Must be able to lift between 5-50 lbs.
- You provide training and coaching to Solutions team members and commit to your own ongoing self-development.
- You will also partner with the Merchandising teams to leverage combined intelligence and experiences to help build the merchandising portfolio.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.