Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
Jonas Software (undo)
- Customer service experience preferably in the software industry.
- Keep an ongoing list of issues, prioritize and submit list to key individuals for a weekly…
- Marketing tools –Salesforce, Pipedrive, Salesfusion, Lead Generation Tools.
- Familiar with lead generation tools – goggle ads, keywords etc.
- Proven experience with data modeling, MS SQL Server 2012, including T-SQL -building optimized queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DB maintenance.
- Experience using functional/technical skills to drive for results with a strong customer focus.
- Action oriented and eager to provide technical improvements to…
- Responsible for full cycle day to day financial accounting, including journal entries and monthly financial analysis, to ensure timely and accurate reporting of…
- Experience working with recruiting and other tools and systems; applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Requires 2 - 3 years of customer service.
- Excellent organizational, time management, punctuality and customer service skills.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to personnel, company operations and financial matters, both for customers and for Springer-Miller Systems.
- Develop new prospects through networking, referrals, cold calling and business development.
- Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices…
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Ideally have a background in technology-based learning and experience in instructional…
- Working technical knowledge of Server OS Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher and Cisco switching and networking technologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.