Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to travel to various locations across Canada.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Provide best in class customer service within a fun & dynamic environment.
- Employee scheduling and labour management.
- Meet and exceed Optical sales targets.
- Drive a Passion for Results – Drive store sales, champion the Customer experience, plan and drive execution and drive overall improvement.
CanPrev Natural Health Products
- Delivering great inbound customer experiences with our professional, retail and consumer customers, whether it is over the phone, online or through email.
- Lilly will conduct, at its own expense, background search (including verification of educational credentials, contacting three of your personal references) of…
Olive Oil Emporium
- Maintaining a clean and safe work space.
- We are looking for a Fine Food Retail Associate for up to 4 or 5 days a week at one of our locations.
GTA Event Group
$35 - $40 an hour
- IMPORTANT: To apply, please confirm in the "cover letter" you are available part-time between Friday-Sunday, posses a reliable minivan or similar large…
- Managing inbound communications (phone or email) from clients or dealer groups related to the clients DSS account.
- May flag issues re: optimization.
- Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction.
- Being an exceptional communicator, listen, honest, and clear.
- This position is located at Wynford Drive, North York.
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or pursuing education in related field.
$14 an hour
- Enjoy working on your own.
- Providing wash and fold service to customers.
- Checking in dry cleaning orders.
- Serving customers over the counter for dry cleaning…
$14 - $15 an hour
- You will be operating in a call center environment conducting telephone surveys for market research purposes.
- Location: * Scarborough (Birchmount and Eglinton).
Ability Fabricators Inc
- Ability Fabricators Inc have been in business for over 20 years, producing high-end Stainless-Steel products for the Pharmaceutical and food-based industries.
- A Logistic company in Concord is adding a Customer Service Rep to their team!
- Employment Type: Temporary to Permanent.
- Shift: F/T Mon-Fri, 11:30am - 7:30pm.
King City, ON
$15.38 an hour
- The CSR representative will be responsible for greeting and directing staff and guests to park around the property using street parking.
$16 an hour
- The successful candidate will work within a team to answer customer calls and emails.
- Flexible schedule – We are open 7 days a week from 8:30 – 4:30.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.