Customer Service jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
THE RIGHT MOVERS AND DELIVERIES INC
$17 - $18 an hour
- THE RIGHT MOVERS INC IS LOOKING FOR PART TIME DRIVERS/MOVERS TO COMPLETE RESIDENTIAL I&T COMMERCIAL MOVING PROJECTS & OTHER NEIGHBORING CITIES.
Wayyoung Tech Aesthetics
- Have you ever wanted to change the world through your own efforts?*.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and customer service.
A Security Technology Company
$21 - $25 an hour
- A valid driver’s license, and clean driving abstract and criminal background check is necessary.
- Requirements - Enthusiasm and self-motivation \* Excellent…
The Body Engineers
$30 - $50 an hour
- Each client has their own unique rules that must be established.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Current CPR/AED certification required.
G. Ryan Design Inc.
- Take architects CAD files and convert to clean floor plan marketing files.
- We’ve proven ourselves as one of the most innovative teams in the field of real…
Jade Holistic Spa
- Have an active license and liability insurance.
- Must be a Registered Massage Therapist and a member of CMTO in good standing.
- Our software is sold as software as a service with a consultancy/configuration fee in the setup face and a monthly licence fee after that.
- We expect you to be:
HHC Home Fitness
$40 - $70 an hour
- HHC Home Fitness is looking for Certified Personal Trainers to provide on-site services to its client base in various regions throughout Greater Toronto.
AMPRO Custom Painting
- Has a valid business licence, GST #, liability insurance, and WSIB clearance.
- Valid G licence with own vehicle.
- Own tools & equipment to get the job done.
Green Integrations Inc.
$15 - $25 an hour
- We are looking for someone who is an independent contractor, and utilizing your own resources (computer and phone if required) appointment setters will set…
$34 - $40 an hour
- Must have tools, vehicle, and good references.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair…
$20 - $25 an hour
- You set your own schedule day-to-day or week-to-week.
- You have a side-hustle, passion project, or weekend job.
- We typically pay freelance monitors $20 / hour.
$60,000 a year
- The external sales representative's responsibilities will include developing customer contacts, promoting all product lines (kitchen and vanity), growing sales…
$34 - $40 an hour
- The Handyman has expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodelling.
- AskforTask is an online app for on-demand home services connecting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.