North Vancouver, BC
West Vancouver, BC
Port Moody, BC
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
University of British Columbia (Vancouver campus), BC
Park Royal, BC
Customer Service jobs nationwide
Customer Service jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
- Handling inbound calls from customers and recommending additional products and services when appropriate.
- This position will provide a full range of superior,…
$38,000 - $45,000 a year
- 100% BC Medical Services Plan coverage.
- Family style team lunches on Fridays with tasty, home-cooked organic food.
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job:
North Vancouver, BC
$17 - $20 an hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required).
- Answer phones, process orders from customers and input orders into supply chain software so that order fillers or other…
Tuesdays Fine Dry Cleaners
- Taking their cloths , listening to the customers instructions.
- A friendly busy dry cleaning store in Kits.
- Able to work as part of a team.
$40,000 a year
- Above all, the ability to demonstrate previous experience in providing exceptional customer service is paramount.
- Well, now you don’t have to imagine.
- Pacific Coastal Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and must embody the Pacific Coastal Airlines motto of…
- How to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
- As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is…
Prospects DM, INC
$20 an hour
- Job Title: Customer Service Representative.
- Customer Service Representative – Prospects DM.
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Here are some of the important services and job tasks you will provide:
- Moneytree has great Customers and we want them to have a wonderful experience with every…
- Customer Service Experts will take orders by phone-in customers, as well as customers at the store.
- All Customer Service Experts must have the following:
- The Stock Service, Stocking Team position is generally responsible for providing physical assistance in moving merchandise between sales and stock areas, as…
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
$24.51 - $28.38 an hour
- Provides advice on license and certification requirements such as bonding, annual licensing fees, and Field Safety Representative (FSR) responsibilities.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
- You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Outgoing; Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing…
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will support customer requests related to banking services including handling transactions and supporting customers…
$16 - $20 an hour
- Ability to establish and maintain a vehicle log so that there is a record of what vehicle is loaned out to whom.
- What the Worker is Like?*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
American Express Global Business Travel provides end-to-end corporate travel and meetings program management – for all companies.