Customer Service jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
You refined by:
Squamish, BC (undo)
$16 - $20 an hour
- Ability to establish and maintain a vehicle log so that there is a record of what vehicle is loaned out to whom.
- What the Work is Like?*.
- Deli, meat, sandwich, customer service, retail, server, full time, part time, food production, restaurant, kitchen, back end, back of house, food prep, kitchen…
- Valid BC Driver’s License Class 5 OR Class 7N is preferred.
- Stocks merchandise, cleans, sweeps and keeps clean buildings and properties.
- Job Category(s)Retail Banking - Customer Service.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in…
- In addition to the above duties, this is a customer service position which requires a great deal of customer contact.
- We currently have opportunities for:
$26.01 an hour
- Follows the District of Squamish’s Customer Service Guidelines to ensure the Delivery of Outstanding Service.
- Completes data entry tasks to assist with tracking…
- A Cashier scans and bags customer purchases, processing various forms of payment for goods and services, and promotes signing up and use of the Wal-Mart…
- Maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and their appropriate class of provincial driver’s license during their employment with Canada Post when operating a…
Wendy's | WTC Ventures Canada
$13.85 - $15.00 an hour
- Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company…
- Keep all checkout work stations clean, tidy, and uncluttered.
- Greet customers warmly and promote customer loyalty.
- He qualifications we are looking for.
- The Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 9 kg (20 lbs.).
- A Self-Checkout Attendant assists customers in the processing of transactions through the…
- Performing warm-up stretches prior to shift • Being knowledgeable about emergency and safety procedures • Following pallet jack and equipment safety procedures …
- Bringing any system failures to the management teams attention for service.
- A People Greeter welcomes and assists each Customer as he/she enters the store,…
- Ordering, merchandising, customer service and labour scheduling.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic leader, a food lover with a passion for great customer…
- Canadian citizen, PR holder or Valid work permit (Required).
- Lotto and/or food safe certification an asset.
- Cashiers / Customer Service for our store in Squa…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.