Customer Service jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
You refined by:
- Canadian citizen, PR holder or Valid work permit (Required).
- Lotto and/or food safe certification an asset.
- Ensure a clean and sanitary environment.
- This cashier position requires someone to provide excellent guest service in a timely and effective manner, have great “people skills” and work well with a team…
- Use your expert problem-solving skills and curiosity to provide the tools and information needed to support our retail staff in offering outrageous service.
REEF Parking (formerly Impark)
$17.50 an hour
- Answer inbound customer calls and assist with finding the right lot, subscribing to monthly parking, updating accounts, and processing payments.
$26.01 an hour
- Follows the District of Squamish’s Customer Service Guidelines to ensure the Delivery of Outstanding Service.
- Completes data entry tasks to assist with tracking…
$51,288 a year
- We are recruiting for the role of Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Experience team!
- A background in Group Health insurance and/or a LOMA…
$25.61 an hour
- Grade 12 plus four year’s recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
$23.44 an hour
- Strong teamwork and customer services skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on providing customer service to internal and external customers.
$22.49 an hour
- Work Site: Medical Imaging Administrative Support, Mount Saint Joseph Hospital - Vancouver, BC.
- Grade 12, two years' recent related experience or an equivalent…
$22.48 an hour
- Reporting to the Recreation Office Supervisor, this position involves constant contact with the general public and community groups in the operation of a high…
United Way Lower Mainland
$25.44 an hour
- Prints, mails and distributes Donor Services materials such as reports, letters, statements, cheques and tax receipts to donors, companies and agencies as…
$15 an hour
- Best in class customer service skills and the ability to resolve issues with a customer first approach.
- Reporting to the Customer Care Team Lead, the Customer…
$20.59 - $23.86 an hour
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Job Title: Finance Opportunities - Entry Level Reference Number: 112870.
- Some of the roles may include:
$19.23 - $21.24 an hour
- Valid BC Driver’s license, as local area travel may be required.
- Office Administration Certificate, plus a minimum of one (1) year’s recent, related experience,…
$15.00 - $18.50 an hour
- Customer service experience 1 year.
- Provide customers with product and correct service information.
- The position*: The Customer Service Representative provides…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.