Customer Service jobs in Britannia Beach, BC
You refined by:
North Vancouver, BC
West Vancouver, BC
Port Moody, BC
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
University of British Columbia (Vancouver campus), BC
Customer Service jobs nationwide
$38,000 - $45,000 a year
- 100% BC Medical Services Plan coverage.
- Growing Health Company Seeks “Top 1%” Customer Service Representative.
- If you’re not working with intensity and purpose;
$15 an hour
- Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Meet one-on-one with individuals and local business owners throughout the city.
- Work in small teams and independently.
$15 an hour
- Answering phones to help customers with finding their vehicle.
- Candidates must have excellent customer service and multitasking skills, as the CSR role is the…
8 West Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Skin Clinic
$17 - $19 an hour
- Occasional standing, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Customer Service, Sales & Booking Agent for the Central Services Department.
- What Else Do We Offer.
- Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing tasks.
- Check us out on Google and Trust-pilot.
$51,288 a year
- We are recruiting for the role of Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Experience team!
- A background in Group Health insurance and/or a LOMA…
$40,000 a year
- Above all, the ability to demonstrate previous experience in providing exceptional customer service is paramount.
- Well, now you don’t have to imagine.
- Pacific Coastal Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and must embody the Pacific Coastal Airlines motto of…
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- What You Need to Know.
- You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
Prospects DM, INC
$20 an hour
- Customer Service Representative – Prospects DM.
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
$25.61 an hour
- Grade 12 plus four year’s recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Customer Service Experts will take orders by phone-in customers, as well as customers at the store.
- All Customer Service Experts must have the following:
- Must hold a valid Canadian Passport without restrictions.
- Handling onboard incidents, medical emergencies, flight emergencies and providing First Aid as…
$24.51 - $28.38 an hour
- Provides advice on license and certification requirements such as bonding, annual licensing fees, and Field Safety Representative (FSR) responsibilities.
- Client follow-up/fostering customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Working with our third party partners to ensure timely service.
- Who we are looking for:
- Handling inbound calls from customers and recommending additional products and services when appropriate.
- You'll be responsible for consistent, professional and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.