Customer Service jobs in Arva, ON
- You may be handling a wide range of calls, from short financial transactions to longer, more complex situations regarding vehicle specifications, warranty…
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and…
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- A graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Our marketing team brings in the clients, and our fantastic Customer Service…
$14.75 - $15.60 an hour
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Help customers with their questions and complaints.
Norcard Enterprises Ltd./Bella Flor Canada
- Collaborate with design, sales and marketing teams to develop products, signage and promotions that compliment and/or expand the current product mix and drive…
- You handle all inbound calls, emails, new customer sign-ups and provide friendly support to our customers.
- Our Service Desk Agents ensure that our customer's…
- Willing and able to clean shelves, counters, tables and overall store.
- Assists in proper product placement and consistent execution of company’s marketing and…
$14 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- 1 to less than 7 months.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
- The Administrative Support Assistant on our Intake team, will be responsible for data entry of information received for new disability claims.
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
Great North SalesForce
$31,000 - $40,000 a year
- Full and part-time schedules available.
- In-person customer service (no cold calling).
- Guaranteed base wage in addition to performance bonuses.
Damar Security Systems
$17 - $19 an hour
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovative workflows.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Concentrix is an inbound call centre in London that handles customer calls on behalf of Canada’s largest telecommunications company.
- WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?*.
$14.75 - $16.00 an hour
- The Bradford Group respects and upholds the requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and…
$16.06 - $17.85 an hour
- Valid Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle; we’re not on/near a bus route.
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required).
- Schedules provided four (4) weeks in advance.
MDL Door Systems
- Organize Packing Slips in accordance with location and delivery dates on the Load Sheet.
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.