Customer Service jobs in Arva, ON
- Share your big ideas, learn from your mistakes, ask for help and lend a hand when needed.
- You will help customers by sharing information about the products and…
- Ensure confidential information is protected and consistent with all of Start's confidentiality processes.
- Strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to…
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to complete detailed analytics and reports and interact with technical and non-technical users.
Grand River Natural Stone
$15 - $16 an hour
- \*Ensure the customer accessed areas and displays are clean and well presented.
- \*Help customers load product into their vehicles.
- Retail experience in plumbing, electrical or tools.
- Assist both retail and contractor customers with their purchases.
- Available day, evenings and weekends.
- Our Customer Service Department located at our Lambeth, Ontario facility is looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE /TECHNICAL ORDER ENTRY ADMIN to join our team.
$14.75 - $15.60 an hour
- Respond to customers on all inbound/outbound calls.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Laser Sales Inc
$16.50 - $17.00 an hour
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office & Word.
$15 an hour
- Listen and be attentive to customer needs and priorities so we can provide appropriate suggestions and guidance on our vehicle offerings.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured…
Metro To Home / CDS
- Maintain good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries concerning work-orders, invoices, shipments, inventory, etc, in a courteous and…
Kay Harris Chiropractic & Wellness
$17 - $18 an hour
- Ensure the office area is clean.
- Build loyalty by exceeding service expectations and relationship building.
- We have an opening for a friendly, loyal, and detail…
- Attention to detail and superb communication skills to breakdown complex information into simple terms and sharing accurate, valid, and complete information.
Teen Challenge Canada
- The Call Centre Associate will serve as a liaison between potential churches / businesses and our local Teen Challenge centres in regards to Teen Challenge…
Firth Veterinary Hospital
$14 - $18 an hour
- Prior reception experience providing exceptional client service both in person and over the phone is required.
- Veterinary Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.