Customer Service jobs in Aldergrove, BC
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support.
- Market the store tuxedo-rental business by attending bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management.
Red Apple Food Store
$14 an hour
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought…
- You’ll execute on merchandising, stocking, and pricing strategies.
- Customer Service: You’ll be an essential part of creating sincere connections with pet…
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Fraser Valley Wireless is a wireless dealer with 18 Retail locations throughout British Columbia and a Corporate…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.