Customer Service jobs in Aldergrove, BC
You refined by:
Surrey, BC (undo)
One Source Office Supplies Inc.
$2,800 - $3,000 a month
- _*We are looking for a motivated customer service and support to join our team.
- We are a growing office supplies company looking for a Full-time Customer…
$16 - $22 an hour
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred).
- You are a client-oriented individual with great customer service skills for the Client Care Coordinator…
- Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing tasks.
- Our customers love us, and we LOVE them!
Blue Pearl Mortgage Group
$18 - $22 an hour
- Willing to obtain a Mortgage Broker license.
- Once the candidate is fully trained, they then make the transition to a full-fledged broker and are set up to…
- Customer Service, Information and Related Clerks (1453).
- Coordinate appointments with customers and handling mail.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but….
- Our certification reflects our strong commitment to social and environmental performance, accountability, and…
- Assist customers by suggesting additional products to complement their ordered product(s) such as field devices, power supplies, network switches, etc.
$13.85 an hour
- Busy Coffee Shop located in Jim Pattison Outpatients Centre Surrey requires outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic part/full time baristas with previous coffee…
Redefine Immigration & Recruitment Services Inc.
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- Fulfill the obligations to the ICCRC and remain in good standing as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and…
- A Cashier scans and bags customer purchases, processing various forms of payment for goods and services, and promotes signing up and use of the Wal-Mart…
- Answer/transfer inbound Head Office calls relating to orders, products and delivery.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
Peninsula Freight Services
$40,000 - $46,000 a year
- We believe to provide the best customer experience possible, we need to create a great work environment, employ the best people and provide them with the tools…
$17 - $20 an hour
- Clean driving record( drivers abstract required) & BCDL required.
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required).
- Work Vehicle provided and can be taken home.
$18 an hour
- Ashley HomeStore in Surrey is recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team!
- Promptly responding to our customer inquiries with…
$35,360 a year
- Customer Service Deal with customer requests and complaints.
- Building strong relationships with the customers and sales team to help grow the business.
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Aldergrove, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.