Customer Service jobs in Ajax, ON
El Cheapo Movers Ltd.
$16 - $20 an hour
- Drivers must have a G license and a clean abstract.
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs with good stamina throughout the day.
- $16-$20 hourly plus tips.
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area.
- Delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred).
- Job Type: Newspaper Carrier (Independent Contractor)*.
- Ensures employees present proper image to the public in accordance with Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (i.e. clean appearance, approved uniform, name…
One Contact Canada Inc
$15 an hour
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering inbound calls from customers/clients.
- Provide optimum customer service to the clients and end…
$31,000 - $34,000 a year
- Keeping a clean and organized workspace at all times.
- Aved provides sterile and non-sterile intricate drug preparation for a vast array of specialty drugs and…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- This organization provides sterile and non-sterile intricate drug preparation for a vast array of specialty drugs and physicians throughout Canada.
CIBC - Indigenous Recruitment
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan.
- The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before…
People R Us Inc.
- Current RIBO license in good standing.
- Complete continuing education to maintain RIBO license.
- Must we willing to commit to obtaining CIP designation or a RIBO…
- Under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Data Entry &Customer Service Representative is responsible for the pre-screening of initial orders…
- Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
- You will determine the circumstances and causes of…
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- You will bring forth a positive and bubbly approach to customer service.
- Handle incoming emails and calls.
$23.50 an hour
- Deliver top notch customer service while responding to client inquiries via email and inbound calls.
- You will be responsible for responding to all types of…
$14 an hour
- Proven track record of strong driving skills and experience driving in GTA (although driving will not likely be a part of this position).
- Ensure customer delivery windows are met in a safe and professional manner.
- 4 months AZ driving experience preferred.
- Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.