Creative Display Technologies $90,000 jobs
- Provide creative and logistical support for all sales meetings and training on a regional or national level, and District Sales Office initiatives.
- An creative leader, with knowledge and expertise in Retail Visual Merchandising and Display.
- Ability to liaise with our team to support creatives for our…
One Planet Ops
- Lead all creative design and copywriting.
- Proven success in managing creative teams.
- Experience across software, especially the Adobe Creative suite.
- Design, develop and maintain cutting edge new backend technology using Agile and TDD methodology;
- This position requires a solution-focused thinker who can…
- Self starter, detail oriented, creative problem solver and solution-focused thinker who can pro-actively communicate and lead in creative, business, and…
- Expert in Google Display Network.
- Creative with an eye for professional and business-focused design.
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry.
- Proactive mindset to continuously improve business ROI by having a passion for partnerships, innovation, and technology.
- Client side experience is an asset.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is an opportunity to apply your love of complex production environments to a space where every project is customized.
- To be successful in this position, you will have extensive experience within a high-paced media agency environment and be good understanding of all digital…
- You have excellent problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through the creative process.
- You will be working with a variety of Java/Spring, JUNIT, C…
- An engineering degree related to Display, LED or Semiconductors.
- A Deep understanding of the display and LED industry.
- YOU must have ALL of the following.
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Understanding of different business disciplines (Operations, finance, technology etc.).
- You have a high sense of urgency, creative mind, great communication, strong SEM, display, and performance marketing background.
- Ongoing reporting and optimization of programs using third-party technology.
- An understanding and history of success using social media advertising platforms…
- Vice President, Technology, Public and Government Affairs - (191015).
- Lead by example; demonstrate strong work ethic, creative abilities and industry expertise.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.