Coupal Markou Commercial Real Estate Inc., Brokerage jobs
- Real estate: 3 years (Required).
- Oversee all Listing, Double Ender and buyer real estate trades.
- Conveyancing to lawyers and outside brokerages.
Finevo Lending Group- A Division of Dominion Lendi...
- Regional Vice President, Sales - Edmonton .
- We are seeking a passionate and driven sales professional with a proven background in meeting and exceeding…
Marcus & Millichap
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- General Duties and Brokerage Tasks:
- Cross-trained on all back office brokerage tasks.
- Work with Brokerage Staff to keep all office areas neat, clean and…
- Ø Complete monthly reconciliation for all accounts (bank and brokerage accounts);
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Senior Accountant will be…
Lloyd Sadd Insurance
- Minimum 3 years of commercial insurance experience required .
- POSITION OVERVIEW: The Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients while…
- Customer Service Representative providing excellent service to existing and new customers.
- Duties (but not limited to):
- Minimum 2 years insurance experience.
Koester Insurance Services
$55,000 a year
- We are looking for a fun, accomplished & experienced Level II Insurance broker to act as our lead person for a well-established personal lines book of business…
- We currently require licensed real estate agents for business development, listing appointments, and residential leasing who will service Edmonton and…
Insight Insurance and Risk Management Ltd.
- Commercial Insurance: 5 years (Preferred).
- Excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
- Work with Brokers and Account Executives.
- Provide a pleasant customer service experience.
- Help customers solve issues and follow up until resolution.
- Keep records and documentation with good attention…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.