Coupal Markou Commercial Real Estate Inc., Brokerage jobs
You refined by:
Edmonton, AB (undo)
ALTALOG Recruitment Services
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Documentation & Customs Brokerage Service Representative Qualifications: *.
- We have been contracted by a highly service orientated international freight and…
- Our client is a well-recognized brokerage who is currently looking for a team member to join their existing sales team in Edmonton.
- Experience in the insurance industry or a brokerage is preferred.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO is responsible for the strategic and operational…
Marcus & Millichap
- Real Estate trading License is required.
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies.
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in the Real Estate sector.
- You are an expert in both the work and the process auditing work and tasks for full…
Foster Park Brokers
- Commercial Account Management: 5 years (Required).
- Commercial Logging & Trucking: 3 years (Preferred).
- The successful candidate for this position should have 2+…
- JLL is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Material Handling Technician III to provide reliable, timely, efficient support to a brokerage…
Lloyd Sadd Insurance
- POSITION OVERVIEW: The Account Assistant position provides centralized administrative support for our commercial insurance accounts.
- We currently require licensed real estate agents for business development, listing appointments, and residential leasing who will service Edmonton and…
- Experience in the commercial real estate sector is an asset.
- Gather market information and provide support for the brokerage team.
Great Rate Realty
$80,000 a year
- Valid real estate license in the Province of Alberta.
- NOTE: You must have a valid real estate license in the Province of Alberta to apply to this position.
- Experience in the real estate sector and/or lease administration.
- Prepare and remit applicable brokerage authority reports updates (e.g. mandate register;…
- 2-3 years Commercial insurance related experience an asset.
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company.
- A valid Real Estate license (or ability to renew).
- Licensed Realtor (Buyer’s Rep) – Edmonton.
- Love helping clients find their dream home?
- What We Need From You.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.