Core $43,000 jobs
- Your team is responsible for keeping the quality bar of the core Consumables Shopping Experience exceptionally high.
- We definitely need people with:
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing,…
- Develop and launch core product features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing object-oriented software using one or…
- You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team.
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Depending on your specific role within the organization, your team may focus on core database technology, distributed systems, telemetry and developer tools, or…
- Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles.
- Experience managing multiple teams, building processes, project management, and release schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering…
- Depending on your specific role within the organization, your team may focus on core database technology and operating systems, distributed systems, telemetry…
- Identifying core shopping experiences that are not mobile optimized, and fix them.
- We build new iOS & Android features addressing customer frustrations and…
- We generally keep core in-office hours from 10am to 5pm.
- A degree in Computer Science or Human-Computer Interaction (or 5+ years of industry experience).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.