Sort by: relevance -
$17 - $18 an hour
- Previous experience as a Prep Cook an asset.
- Mildreds Temple Kitchen is looking to expand our prep team!
- Part time and full time is currently available.
Merci Mon Ami
- Looking for an individual with strong prep skills.
- Monday to Friday daytime, finish your shift by 4/5 PM, NO weekends, NO holidays!!
Ruth’s Chris Dixon Road
$20 an hour
- We are looking to add to our Kitchen team at Ruth's Chris Steak House near Pearson Airport in Etobicoke.
- Applicants for the prep position must have minimum 2…
- A prep cook is a stepping stone for those who wish to pursue a career as a line cook, or even Chef.
- At Gusto 54, the prep cook is the backbone of our kitchens.
$15 - $16 an hour
- Looking to hire prep cooks for a commissary kitchen (Located near Danforth and Pape).
- Please fully read ad before applying for this job.*.
Toben Food By Design
- We are currently seeking Prep Cooks for the following departments:
- The Prep Cook is responsible to assist the Chef de Partie in preparing the food and…
- A Prep Cook prepares a variety of cold food items and all prepared ingredients that will be distributed to the kitchens to be cooked for restaurants.
- Prep Cooks are also responsible for food storage and ensuring the correct ingredients are readily available for our culinary team.
- What You Need to Succeed.
- 1-2 years experience in prepping or as a cook.
- Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare a variety of ingredients for our salads and wraps.
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
- Posting Date Aug 16, 2019.
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary.
- It’s as simple as that.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.