You refined by:
Calgary, AB (undo)
Eggs and More Family Restaurant
- Looking for kitchen help/ cook.
- Must have full and open availability.
Mercatino - 210, 420 2nd Street SW
$15.00 - $16.50 an hour
- And, we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and hard working people to join our team!
- We are looking for someone who has prep/line cook experience,…
Briggs Kitchen + Bar
$18 - $20 an hour
- We are currently looking for passionate Prep Cooks to join the Briggs Team!
- We love food, we love people, we love liquids and we love a deal.
WURST – ÜBERKITCHEN.WUNDERBAR
$17 - $18 an hour
- LINE COOK Position *with a minimum of 2 Years Cooking Experience.
- The Bavarian inspired Beer hall is currently looking for a Full Time Professional Line/ Cook…
The Chopped Leaf - Macleod Trail
- All team members are responsible for line/prep cook, cashier, dishes, cleaning and serving!
- Do you love cooking and eating healthy food?
Cornerstone Music Cafe
$15 an hour
- Accepting applications for experienced Cooks.
- Passionate about Food, Community and Music?
- Cornerstone Music Cafe is a small and intimate space renowned for our…
Posted by: Brigite F.
- Because our children are very busy with outside activities, the whole family needs help keeping up with household chores, folding laundry, making beds,…
- Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
The Block Kitchen and Lounge Calgary
$16 an hour
- The Block Kitchen is now hiring for the breakfast/lunch cook position.
- Staff member will need to be able to accomplish tasks on there own and be able to work…
- Now Hiring - Experienced Line/Prep Cook.
- With open availability to work days/nights/weekends.
- We require a minimum of 3 years current cooking experience in a…
- Self-motivated individual who possesses effective communication and organizational skills and is a co-operative team player;
- The ideal candidates will possess:
- Understanding and experience of the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) program and food safety plan;
- Orders and receives food and supplies;
- Cook food in various and appropriate equipment.
- Maintain inventory and production records.
- Join a great team and gain fantastic perks!*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.