Construction $50,100 jobs
- Role Title: Construction Project Manager.
- Knowledge of Commercial construction industry, terms, procedures and practices.
Brad Goodsell Design | Build Inc
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Residential construction: 5 years (Required).
- The ideal candidate for this job will have 5-10 years with hands on experience in residential construction along…
Stutters Disaster Kleenup
- Previous construction, restoration experience and sound structural knowledge required.
- As the face of the organization, you will be able to balance the needs of…
One Stop Home Solutions
Fenelon Falls, ON
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Seeking experienced Project Managers for diversified commercial and residential construction and renovation projects.
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year.
- Post education from a Civil Engineering/Technology program, Construction Management program or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction…
- Demonstrable and verifiable experience leading multi-million dollar Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
- Extended stays at project sites.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Being a construction manager demands organization, attention to detail, an ability to see the “big picture” and an understanding of all facets of the…
Colony Construction Corporation
- General knowledge of construction costs and ability to produce estimates.
- Experience and expertise in managing projects from design to lock-up including all…
- The position is suited to someone with 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, implementing and tracking of…
$72,392 - $103,891 a year
- In search of highly skilled and professional Project manager to perform on our large scale projects for 2020 and beyond.
- We thank all those who apply!
$78,761 - $85,390 a year
- Proven ability to manage, plan, develop and implement land management and trail construction projects.
- Contract Duration: 2 Year Contract.
$60,000 - $95,000 a year
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress.
- Commercial construction is considered and asset.
- 5 years’ experience as a project manager on in residential construction.
- Construction Knowledge would be an asset.
- Reporting to the Director of Management, the Construction Manager actively manages the renovations and new…
$150,000 a year
- Civil construction: 5 years (Preferred).
- Min 5 years experience in civil construction.
- Perform periodic inspections of the design and construction site.
- Hazards associated with the construction industry.
- BS Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field.
- Reply to all RFI’, etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.