Construction $50,100 jobs
- Vibra-Sonic is currently seeking a full-time Estimator to join our team in North Burnaby.
- The role will be responsible for estimating Vibration Isolation and…
- The Estimator is responsible for the accurate, timely preparation of full-cost estimates for projects, including materials and labour.
- Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will play a critical role in delivering functional excellence in projects, supporting Scott Construction Group’s growing…
- Prepare and submit cost estimates and tender documents to various land developers and Municipal/Regional agencies.
- Financial Budgeting, Planning and Reporting.
JP Gravel Construction Inc.
- The estimator is a critical position within JP Gravel Construction Inc.
- Estimators are responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that…
$55,000 a year
- Estimators determine the costs of various construction projects.
- Estimators work for construction companies, construction contractors or may be self-employed.
- As Estimator, you will be involved in:
- Manage the development of cost estimates for projects from concept through execution.
- Are you an estimating professional with strong construction experience and an eye for detail?
- As Estimator you will generate estimates and proposals for…
- Our team in Canada is growing!
- The successful candidate will prepare cost estimates for specific disciplines and provide business support to senior staff as…
Greater Sudbury, ON
- ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Collaboratively working with the estimating team on completing assigned quantity survey and full-cycle bid…
HCS Contracting Ltd
- The Project/Construction Estimator's responsibility includes estimating and managing commercial, industrial and residential building construction projects…
Forward Signs Inc.
- The Estimator will be responsible for providing detailed cost estimates for projects offered for tender.
- 1-year of working experience in estimation/ drafting is…
- An Estimator will prepare tenders from concept to submission with an emphasis on understanding and evaluating risk.
- (Multiple Positions in our Toronto, Kitchener, Saskatchewan, and Alberta offices).
- Attending new construction and re-roofing tender site meetings as well as…
- Solaris has excelled in providing its clients with multi-disciplined professional engineering services, ranging from conceptual design through to project…
- Established in 1994, Dama Construction has operated as a General Contractor serving retail and commercial clients across Canada with an unparalleled level of…
Confidential - Construction
- The successful candidate is an experienced Heavy Civil Estimator with bridge, roadworks, and additional knowledge in areas such as Oil and Gas, or ICI.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.