Construction $50,100 jobs
- You are an experienced IT Support Technician with a background in Tier 2 technical support.
- This site-based position will require you to work independently,…
- You will have a strong civil design background and preferably previous exposure to the pipeline industry.
- Incorporate relevant project information including:…
- You will also be responsible for developing and sustaining vendor relationships to maintain a reliable source of quality supply at the most competitive terms…
- Consideration of the Project Schedule and Workfront planning (RAS dates).
- Facilitation of RFQs, evaluation and sourcing tasks for material and services ordered…
- You are a committed and organized professional who will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and facilitation regarding recruitment, on-boarding and…
- You are an experienced Superintendent, working independently or with minimal direction/guidance, who will be responsible for the smooth functioning of day to…
- Operate Haul Trucks, high boy trailers, picker truck and skid steer as required.
- Complete specific labour related tasks based on client requirements.
- You are an Engineer-In-Training or Professional Engineer with experience working in pipeline construction.
- Support the (sub) contract management process through…
- You are a motivated, energetic pipeline professional with 10+ years of experience on mainline construction pipeline projects.
- You are an experienced Grade Control Supervisor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.