Construction $50,100 jobs
- Knowledge of Construction Project Services best practices.
- Construction administration experience would be an asset.
- College Diploma in related field.
- Delivers non-technical projects (i.e. furniture installation, furniture reconfiguration, office space construction, office painting and re-carpeting, etc.).
- General knowledge of commercial building systems and/or construction.
- The Tenant Services Coordinator supports BGIS clients by coordinating the delivery of…
- Continuous support of ongoing construction projects.
- Internship Opportunity – Summer 2020 – Engineering.
- BGIS is looking for committed, curious self-starters…
- College or University degree preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of various furniture systems, interiors, materials, and finishes as well as knowledge of project management, move management, construction and…
- Knowledge of current construction practices.
- Solid understanding of all construction trades.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, details and…
- Community college diploma preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience.
- Act as direct tenant liaison to ensure that all tenant construction activity & landlord work are well-coordinated, organized & proactively managed, & in…
- Further information is available at www.bgis.com.
- The Project Administrator is responsible for project administration activities including but not limited to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.