Construction $50,100 jobs
- A minimum of 15 years of construction experience in the civil construction industry and comfortable working in night shifts.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Provide layout for tunnel construction.
- Provide layout at various stages of construction.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction surveying industry.
- Extensive (15+ years) construction management experience.
- Maintain a positive relationship with client construction counterpart.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Directional Driller will be responsible for all phases of any directional drilling jobs by planning, execution and…
- Liaises with the urban leadership, ministries and construction staff, as needed.
- This position will design and coordinate traffic and transit requirements…
- Familiar with road construction projects in Saskatchewan market.
- Capable of reading and understanding construction drawings and documents.
- Perform inspection on high and low voltage electrical materials, components, and equipment in accordance with the applicable code of construction and/or…
- A minimum of 10 years of rail operations with associated construction experience, proven ability to successfully write processes and procedures within complex…
- Ability to successfully supervise a construction project.
- Minimum 4 years construction and subcontractor supervision experience.
- Interface with Bruce Power Work Coordinator and Construction Oversight.
- Minimum of 5 years construction and subcontractor supervision experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.